The fist challenge of the week-long Kindness Challenge is...
“MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY” MONDAY!!!!.
Spread kindness toward people you have never met before—and may never see again—on “Make Someone's Day” Monday.
Just do one act below and let us know about it. Say what you did and you will be entered in the daily giveaway!! ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Here are some simple things you can do to touch the heart of anyone you come in contact with.
• Say “hello” and hold the door open for someone you’ve never met.
• Smile at five people you’ve never met before.
• Pay a toll for the person behind you in traffic.
• Buy a drink for the person behind you in line at your favorite coffee shop.
• Give your seat on a bus or train to someone else.
• Give a fast-food gift card to (or make sack lunches for) a homeless person, or drop food donations off at your local food pantry.
• Give another driver your parking spot (and return an extra shopping cart to its proper place at the grocery store or shopping mall).
• Take a basket of fruit or homemade treats to your local nursing home, hospital or local firefighters.