Warm the Heart...Enliven the Senses...Inspire the Soul

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Journey

My daily quest is to connect with people from different walks of life. The journey currently set before me enables such.

During my daily connection with others to introduce them to the wonderful Scentsy products I offer, I am in turn on the receiving end. Just to have the daily interaction whether on online or in person, by physical touch or written words. I am the better from it all.

I guess I am trying not to just exist but to hopefully learn and leave. What do I mean by learn and leave? No, not learn something and then be on my way. I want to take away something, anything (hopefully positive) from my encounter. Then leave something in return; a touch or word of encouragement.

Being in the hurried and stressful corporate world did not allow me to do this. Now that I am a Director with Scentsy I am on a different journey. A journey that was originally not chosen but now embraced.

What's your journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment