Warm the Heart...Enliven the Senses...Inspire the Soul

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Not our parents' world

How would you define your home? Would you say it's your sanctuary or just four walls and a roof?

For me, home has always been my safe haven. A place where I can close the door from the outside world and be me. Take off my shoes be comfortable and let out an...aahhh! The first thing I look forward to when entering my home is the smell; not the condition it's in...the smell. I close my eyes and take in the aroma to transform my being.

For centuries many have used scents or aromatherapy as a way to elevate their mood. What scents do you use as a mood enhancer? For me there isn't any one fragrance; I love anything that enlivens the soul.

Let's face it, life is hectic. We're no longer living in our parents' world. Stress is a word in the daily mainstream of our vocabulary. My business is not only to introduce and pass on a great product but create that ideal environment; if only for a few hours.

Scentsy is not just a product; it is an experience. http://scentsitizeyourworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment